How do I add my reviews to my Facebook Business Page?
Once you have at least one review on the platform, you can syndicate it onto your Facebook Business Page using our Share your Success Widgets. This widget will allow you to showcase your recent reviews as they come in, without the work! It'll appear as a tab on your Facebook Business page.
If you need some tech help in implementing, reach out to us at email@example.com and we will get our tech wizards on it!
Here is the Comprehensive Guide:
- Before getting started, please have two tabs open - your RankMyAgent account (which you've already logged into) and your Facebook account.
- Navigate to your Facebook Business Page from your personal account. You can do this a few different ways:
1) You can get there by going to your Home page > under "Your Pages" on the right panel, select your page.
2) If this does not appear on your Home page, navigate up to the upside-down-arrow beside the question mark icon/(?) on the top right-hand corner (this is your Settings panel) > then select "Manage Pages" and you will find your page there. Simply click on its name and it will take you to this page.
3) Alternatively, if you have the page saved under "Shortcuts" like in the picture below (located on the left panel, under Messenger) you can easily access your page by clicking on its name.
- Once you are on your Facebook Business page, navigate to the search bar, click in the search bar to activate it and input "Static HTML" > in the dropdown, click "Static HTML: iframe tabs".
This is the app you need to input our widget.
- You'll be taken to the search results page. Click the "Use Now" button shown for "Static HTML: iframe tabs" under "Apps".
- You'll then be taken to the Static HTML: iframe tabs page > click "Add Static HTML to a Page".
- You will be taken to the following page, wherein you'll select your Facebook Business page (if you have multiple, please select the appropriate page). Click on "Facebook Pages" > from the dropdown menu, select the name of the page > then click "Add Page Tab".
- You'll be taken back to your Facebook Business Page. Scroll down until you see a tab named "Welcome" > select this tab > then select "Edit Tab".
- In another tab/separate page, go to your RankMyAgent account and log in. Navigate to "Widgets" in the navigation bar > click on the code (it will auto-select all of it) > right-click > select and click "Copy" to copy the code (we suggest using the Wide-Version of the "Share your Success Widgets" as it fits the space better)
- Navigate back to the Facebook page or tab where you left off > right-click and click "Paste" to place the widget code from the RankMyAgent site > click Save & Publish, and the widget should now appear on your Facebook page.
- To see if it worked, click on "View on Facebook".
Please note, that in order for the widget to work, you'll need to have collected at least one review.
- The reviews are listed under "Welcome" on your Facebook Business page tabs - we're now going to change this text,
- Scroll up to the top of this page and click on "Settings".
- On the left panel, select "Edit Page".
- Scroll to the bottom of this page and to the tab that says "Welcome" > then click on its "Settings".
- This grey box will appear (NB: although it is defaulted to "ON", please ensure that this button remains "ON" to show this tab) > then click "Edit Settings".
- A pop-up window will appear > replace the "Welcome" text with "Read My Reviews" or "RankMyAgent Reviews" > click "Save" > click "OK".
- To replace the default image, save the image below to your desktop (it is the exact size needed):
- Then select "Change".
- First, hover over the star image and you will see "Edit" appear in the right-hand corner > once you click this, a pop-up window will appear > select "Choose File" > select the image you just saved.
- You'll automatically be taken to this page:
- You're done! If you go back to your Facebook Business Page, you'll now see the tab and widget implemented.
Changing the Tab Order: You can change the order of the tabs on your page by clicking "Settings" > "Edit Page" > selecting the tab and dragging it to its new location.
Have questions? Please reach out to us at firstname.lastname@example.org.