How do I get help with my Facebook Business page?
If you are having trouble importing the code to your Facebook Business page, we are more than happy to do this step for you.
1) You will need to add a RankMyAgent employee to Facebook. Please search for Sally Lee in the top search bar. Press "Add Friend" beside "Sally Lee".
2) You next need to add Sally as an Editor onto your Facebook Business page. The following steps are on how to add someone as an admin (this step is needed so that we can manually do the code for you):
You'll need to be an admin to give someone a role on your Page.
If you're an admin:
- Click Settings at the top of your Page.
- Click Page Roles in the left column.
- Select the person you want to add:
- If the person is your Facebook friend, begin typing their name and select them from the list that appears.
- If the person isn't your Facebook friend, type the email address associated with their Facebook account.
- Click Editor to select a role from the dropdown menu.
- Click Save and enter your password to confirm.
Depending on their settings, the person may receive a notification or an email when you give them a role.
3) Once this is done, we can go onto your page and fix the code for you. After, you can remove our admin status, and go on creating a greater online presence with RankMyAgent!