How do I connect my reviews to REALTOR.ca?
UPDATE: As of November 9, 2018 with this same integration you can display ratings and reviews on your active listings.
Watch this quick video to learn how to integrate RMA and Realtor.ca:
Or these written instructions provide you information on how you can link your REALTOR.CA Agent profile to your RankMyAgent Reviews:
This is a one-time set-up and will allow you share your positive ratings and testimonials on REALTOR.CA.
1. Log into your Virtual Office
2. Copy your Unique ID available from your dashboard. This is the ID you will use to add reviews to your REALTOR.CA profile.
3. Log into your REALTOR Link and find your 'My Profile' area by visiting http://member.realtor.ca/
4. Select your name in the top red header. Click ‘My profile’. If you cannot find it here, please try going under "My Tools" on the red header > "My Profile".
5. Go to the REALTOR® Ratings and Testimonials section
6. Paste your RankMyAgent Unique ID to your REALTOR.CA Profile.
Click 'Link to my REALTOR.ca profile' to go live
8. It will take approximately 10-20 minutes to propagate your reviews to your REALTOR.CA profile.
8. You will be able to view the reviews on your REALTOR.CA Agent profile page
Please note ratings/ reviews are visible on the desktop and mobile version for your active listings on REALTOR.ca.
As of 2023, Team Lite account types can now integrate their team's RMA profile with each members' realtor.ca profile. Follow the exact steps above to integrate per member. The unique RMA ID will be consistent for each integration.
Do you need help?
Reach out to us at email@example.com or request a call with us.