How do I create a request review template?
RMA new premium function! Have you ever wanted to send the same request review email out many times without having to retype it? Maybe you wanted to craft a specific template to reuse for all your buyer clients and a different one for your clients that sold their property. We have a new solution for you. Save multiple request review templates on your premium RankMyAgent account.
Find out how to use your "Request Review Template" function below:
OR, follow these 5 steps to start adding your templates now:
1) Login to your RankMyAgent account. Then click the "My Account" button in the header, and select "Review Template" from the dropdown list.
2) Once you are on the "Review Template" page, click the blue "Create New" button to get started creating a new template. *Note: if you have no saved templates yet, that page will be empty. Once you create a new template and save it, your templates will then be populate this page for future use and editing.
Pro Tip: Copy the default template we have for you and paste it into the new template to start. This will give you all the survey links to appear correctly and you can edit this to meet your needs.
3) On the "Create Template" page, you can begin customizing your email that will be sent to your client asking them for a review! The "subject" field will be the "subject" or "title" your client's see in their email inbox, and the "content" field will be what is contained within the email itself.
*** IMPORTANT NOTE: please ensure that you include the "@REQUEST_REVIEW_URL" tag in your template (all capitals not including the quotation marks as shown in the diagram below). By including that tag on your email, the system adds a hyperlink/button to your email. Your clients must click that button to take them to rma.rankmyagent.com to begin writing a review for you. If your email does not contain that code, your client will receive an email with all the text you wrote out but no link to begin writing a review.
*A suggestion for writing: we encourage you to use your own style when writing your email. Our best performing RMA realtors have found that clients respond best to requests for a review emails that contain personal connection to you.
4) Make sure to click the green "Create" button to save your draft. Great job, you've now created a template! Your templates will be stored on your "Review Template" page for you to look at or edit at any time.
*Note: You can save as many templates as you like. Please feel free to send the template to yourself as well once you've created it to check out how it will look for your client!
5) You're finished creating a template, the next step is to send it to your client. <- This faq will take you through the steps of the process to send that email off. You will be able to select the template you'd like to send and select the client you'd like to send the template to. (*Note: if you'd like to send a copy to yourself as well, you will do that in this step).
You're well on your way to building up your review count and boosting your online presence!
May 19th, 2021 - Please note our tech team is working to import your saved RMA template from RMA 1.0 to the new platform RMA 2.0. We will update you once this has been completed here.
If you're having trouble viewing any of these, or if you need any assistance, please feel free to reach out to firstname.lastname@example.org. We're always here to help!