How do I add a button to my Gmail signature?
The following steps are how to add a clickable Button to your Gmail signature. Some steps are previously covered from this FAQ.
You're going to need a Button image saved and a page URL. (Click here to see how to find a page URL.)
The page url depends on what button you chose.
If you chose the "Read my Reviews" button, please find your Reviews page URL to link.
If you chose the 'Liked my work?' button, please find your 'Write a Review' page URL.
1. You'll need to go to the Settings page to edit your signature on Gmail. Click to the gear icon in the top, right-hand corner.
2. In the drop-down menu, click on 'Settings'.
3. Once on this page, scroll down to the section that says 'Signature'.
4. Click on the image icon to upload a picture, make sure this picture is set to be publicly seen. In the pop-up, double-click on the image to add it to your signature.
5. Once the image is in the signature area, click and highlight the picture, then press the link icon.
6. Click on 'Change' and input your Reviews page URL. Press 'OK'
7. Double-click on the image to change the size of the photo.
8. Scroll to the bottom of the page and click on "Save Changes".