Help Your Clients Replicate RMA Reviews on Google After Reviewing
Notice: This is a manual integration. Reviewers must have a Google Account (ex: a Gmail email address).
Now as you collect RankMyAgent reviews, you can also seamlessly build your online reputation on Google at the same time!
Our newest integration allows your clients to easily share reviews from RankMyAgent (RMA) to Google Reviews .
* Please note this integration is only available to premium Agents, Team lite, Team plus and paid brokerage accounts. Learn more about our plans here >>
If you are a Real Estate Professional, here's how you can integrate:
Or follow these alternative text instructions:
- Log in to your RankMyAgent account.
- Click "My Account".
- Head over to "Edit Profile".
- In the "Amplify Reviews" section, you will see our Google integration with the note: "Allow your clients to easily share live, published reviews on your preferred Google Business Page."
5. Retrieve your Google review form link and place it into the "Google Business Page" URL on RankMyAgent.
Your Google review form link is available once you log into your Google My business Account >
Fall 2022 Update: Google has updated how to access your Google Business Profile manager. Open a Google tab and login to your Google Account associated to your business page.
- After logging in, go to the top right hand of your screen to the options. Click "Business Profile".
- Your Business Page manager will show something similar. You will need to click on the "drop down" arrow to see more options. Find the button that says "Ask for Reviews" and click on it.
- A pop up will appear. Copy the URL that Google has created for your business page.
6. Under the Google Business Page field of your RankMyAgent account, paste the link that you saved in step #5.
- Remember to click the "Update" button and you are all set up!
Now that you're integrated...Here's what the Integration Does for Your Clients.
Every review that is submitted on RMA will ask your clients to share their review on Google.
1) Like standard review procedure, your reviewers will be asked to verify their review in their e-mail once they have finished reviewing.
2) After clicking the link, the following page will ask them to leave their review on your Google or/and LinkedIn page. Their review will display with the "Copy" button which they can easily copy and paste their review, so they do not have to rewrite the review.
They will click on "Can you please share your review on your agent's Google business page?" to be brought to your Google review page.
3) Once your client copies the review and pastes it into Google Reviews, they would click the "Post" button. The review would be then submitted to Google by your client!
Note: Reviewers must log into their Google account to post their review.
4) In the case that your reviewer does not get to the landing page of step #2, your client will get a final e-mail once their review is live which recommends them to share the review on Google. They need to copy the review and then click the 'Share this review on Google' link found in the e-mail.
If you are a Brokerage Page...
that has a Brokerage plan with us, you can log in to your Brokerage Portal and add your Brokerage Google URL. This would be available on your Google Business page (see step #4).
If your agent has not chosen to send clients to their own google business page, by default, clients will be sent to your brokerage's Google business page.
If you need any help, you can e-mail us at email@example.com.